How much does this application cost now, and what can one do with it?

Thanks.

Claudia

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
TapTapSee
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: tap tap see

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your support! We truly appreciate it! Please be sure to leave us
a review in the App Store.

Best Wishes,

TapTapSee

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:01:40 PM UTC-8, Beth G wrote:

Hi,
I really like TapTapSee, and hope it stays  around. I think it is worth paying
for

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 25, 2014, at 5:02 PM, "Pablo Morales" <pablomo...@gmail.com