I know that this is an ignorant question but, do you need a braille display to
use the braille m or the one that refers to other info?  If you don’t need a
display, how would you be able to read the cell positions?  Andy

From: Alex Hall
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Eyes-Free Text Input on iOS

I'd like to hear more about what this app does. As others have said, how does
it differ from something like MBraille?

On Apr 23, 2014, at 3:44 AM, Chris Apple boy <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

  BrailleTouch was developed by final year students and look now. It's hardly
been updated bar once or twice. MBraille however has been designed by a
programmer with over 30 years experience and is constantly updated.

  Regards Chris
  Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!