  From: Jerry Mader
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Sending txt with media?

  Hello Andy. Thank you for bringing this up. I'd like to know the same exact
thing. Mine does the same thing and I have a iPhone 4s. So my curiosity is the
same way, how can I make this work to where I can send videos and picture
messaging why does it keep saying that it's undeliverable? I have iOS 7.1 .0
still. And, I am using AT&T. Thank you. Jerry Mader. Station manager – Mader
radio network Inc.

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Apr 25, 2014, at 9:54 PM, "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapoint...@comcast.net>