Hi all, I have just started using the app Pages. I edit my document in MBraille
and then pasted into pages. I don't understand how to read it though or how to
move around in the document. It is my journal and is very long. I can't
understand how to go from page to page or how to move around and reading the
document. For example when I get to page 17 of the document which is my last
page, I find three places that say canvas in the each give me a page such as
page 17 of 17 and so on. Each one of them has a different set of pages. How do
I number one know which page I am on, get to the page I want to, get to the end
of the document so I can paste something else in, and I think that is it for
now. I want to thank whoever takes on this task of helping me. I would very
much appreciate the help, because I surely do not understand Pages at all. I
like the app though and I think once I understand it I will be okay with it. I
love the idea of being able to use MBraille to write, edit, and paste my
document into pages. God bless, Wren Langley and thank you again for the help.