Hi Lori,
If you choose the "creating new document" functionality in Prizmo, rather than
the "quick capture" mode, you can keep adding new pages to your document. Then,
when you are done, you will find on the Prizmo main screen your new document
and when you going to it you will see the different pages. However, because you
are speaking of forms, please be aware that once you have processed your scans,
i.e., OCR, then, all the formatting will be gone and you will only have the
text. This means that you will not be able to reuse these forms as forms. So,
you may choose to have the form scanned so that you can read them, but, also,
you may choose to take an image of the forms which will maintain all the
formatting and can be reused.

As for where you will want to keep these forms that will depend upon how secure
you feel your phone is. Prizmo can store these forms perfectly well for you
and, if you have Prizmo linked to iCloud, your forms should be stored safely
there too!

Hope this helps,
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone