Hi, another good one is the Logitech Flex K811 keyboard. It can pair with up to 3 devices. I use mine for my iPhone, iPad and Nexus tablet, which is of course not an iDevice. The Apple keyboard is good too, but the major flaw in the thing is the power button. It's on the side and is a big round edge. Which makes it too easily pressed when you stow it away in a bag. If you want to go with something cheaper, try the Anker keyboards from Amazon. Oh, and of course, Amazon sells their own branded keyboard the Basics, I've pasted a link to a demo I've done with it at the end of my message. As for what can be done with it, pretty much everything. Typing of course will be greatly increased.

http://asmodean.net/podcasts/AmazonBasicsBluetoothKeyboardDemo.mp3

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr, purr, purr. - Sheldon Cooper