From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Hall
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fleksy Now Fully Accessible

Sorry for the misleading subject. You can send a message though; type your
text, hit the "share" button, and choose "message". The manual referencing a
function not currently present has nothing to do with accessibility, the way
I see it. Again, the Fleksy VO app will not be updated, but neither will it
be going away for a while, so you are fine to keep using it.