To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:16 AM
Subject: Ipad keyboard question.

Hello list,
please is there a keyboard for Ipad that is not connected via bluetooth,
but via cable through charging port?
My mom has a tablet (it is not an Ipad, but some android) and she had a
case for it. The case had built-in keyboard and USB cable for the
keyboard to be plugged to the USB port.
I am just wondering if something like that exists for ipads.
Thank you.
With kind regards.
Maria

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.