From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 7:10 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Freedom Pop offers $349 iPhone 5 on free plan

Hi Donald,

What did you have problems with? I agree with DJ, just had a look at the
FreedomPop website and it seem perfectly accessible with proper links,
headings etc. Maybe you can describe the problem you encountered and it
would of course help to know which OS, browser and screenreader (including
which version) you are using.

I know people made a fairly big deal when T-Mobile offered the 200 Gb free
data for life with the purchase of an iPad, but this is even better if it
works. I'm not in the States but I'd certainly spend $30 to get a LTE device
for 500 Mb of free data.