From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Isaac Hebert
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 9:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: using wifi to conect my IPhone

iTunes wifi sync only backs up music not apps and every thing else. To back
up you're apps music and every thing if you want to back it up to iCloud
then go to settings iCloud then storage and backup and then choose backup
now.

Sent from my iPhone

<viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> hi all,
> have anyone experience this problem
> I am using wifi to connect my IPhone to do the back up andsink my apps and
stuff.
> but, sometime I just can not find my I phone in my Itunes.
> in the sorces  treeview
> anyone have this problem?
>
> Ming
>
> msn/window live messenger
> chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
> skype:
> chungchiming9950
>
> face book:
> http://www.facebook.com/mingcm1
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at