Thanks for the recommendation. I remember us talking about the Logitech
keyboard before, and I'm very tempted to get it. I was mostly trying to steer
somebody else away from the Apple keyboard, especially if they were going to
carry it around with them, for the reasons that both of us mentioned. That was
the only thing I didn't like about the Apple keyboard, and I wanted to make
sure that they knew what they were getting into before they went out and bought
it. It's a great keyboard apart from that darn button.

Thanks,
Ari