In the main list of stations, below this, are station/artist suggestions.  If I
remember correctly, VoiceOver now reads that area as empty cell.

The same thing occurs when you go to add variety to your station.  You use to
be able to type in an artist/song/composer and read the results.  Again, VO
reads empty cell.

Those are the 2 things I've noticed.  Tweeking my stations, is one of my
favorite parts of Pandora, so it's kind of a let down, that I can't use that
functionality anymore.  Especially, for a service I'm paying for.  :)

Traci