-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 1:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
issues are posted?

Hello All,

While I am almost certain the following question has been asked and answered at
some point in the past, I could not locate it so I will ask:  Why would one
choose to subscribe to Kindle magazines as opposed to using the NFB Newsline
service?  Assuming one has access to Newsline and that the magazine is
available on Newsline, of course.  For the record, I am a big fan of the Kindle
iOS app.

I  absolutely adore the Newsline app and think it is amazing that they allow
one to send unencrypted articles directly to email Inboxes.

Thank you,

Mark