Having trouble purchasing voice dream reader.

When I go to buy it, after I do the search, then double tap on vd
reader, not the lite version, then there is nothing on the screen.
Nothing at all, no place to buy, no snap shot thing, nothing.

I am puzzled about this and what to do

On 5/7/14, Tarapprakash <taraprak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just curious. Do u have to buy voices to be able to use this app?
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 7, 2014, at 2:02 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
>
>> Voices are regular price.
>>
>> Go to Settings (second from the right along the bottom) and then look for
>> “Manage my Voices.
>> Now you have an “Add” button at the top right, tap it and you will find a
>> list of voices with their prices and a button to play a sample.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Sieghard

If you have ever suffered at the hands of a corporation or network
marketing company you might want to read this on my blog.

This is why I love the Empower Network so much!
“Distributor Freedom, Cross Recruiting, a call to Ethics, and a
Declaration of INTENT.”
http://blog.empowernetwork.com/blog/distributor-freedom-cross-recruiting-a-call-to-ethics-and-a-declaration-of-intent?id=synergydragon2

Live your life by design and not by chance

Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth.
Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.

Create yourself a fabulous day! ☺

Teresa