Hi Kasey, would you mind sending me a link to this app in the app store so that
I can help you troubleshoot your issues and I'm not for sure if I have all the
correct spelling & make sure that I'm downloading the right thing. If you do
this, I will assist you and can I give you a step-by-step tutorial and if
anything else is needed we can go another out of working with this app as well.

Sent from my iPhone