From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jazzyjennifer
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 5:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: having trouble with talk atone

hello all. i am having trouble  signing in to my google account with
talk atone. i'm running talkatone version 3.4 and i went to sign in to
my google account so i can send a text messege through talkatone,  with
my google voice numger. and i was able to enter my email address ok, and
my pass word. but when i dubble tap on the sign in button it just hangs
there. and does nothing. and doesn't even sign me in. was wondering if
anyone could help me with this. or if anyone knows of any other aps that
are like talkatone that i could use with my google voice number. i'm
even running the latest IOS on my i device. if anyone wants to try
google voice to see if maybe they gan get any where with this it is a
free app.