Hi,
Do push notifications from Posted work for you I’ve never gotten them to work
yet even though it asked for permission to send them.
Robin

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 1:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Accessible Apps to Track Packages

I personally prefer more control over this and I guess since I don’t use gmail
Slyce is not an option for me anyways. I quite like Delivery Status Touch and
find it quite easy to open a tracking email in the mail app, copy the tracking
number to my clipboard and then as soon as I open Delivvery Status Touch the
app tells me that it found a UPS, Fed Ex or whatever tracking number on the
clipboard and I can just tap OK to create a new tracking entry. The app is very
good about knowing which company the tracking number belongs to and
automatically selects the carrier and the tracking number is pasted in, all you
have to do is add an optional package title and tap Save.

There are some issues with push notifications not coming through at times, I
contacted the developer and they told me they were working on that and actually
yesterday I got push notifications for 2 packages I entered no problem.

I think these tracking apps are somewhat like recording or note taking apps,
there are a number of them and they all work and it’s up to each person to pick
one they like. I have tried Posted, Parcel, Delivery Status Touch and Shiprack
and at this point prefer Delivery Status Touch followed by Parcel and Posted.