From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kliphton -------
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 9:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How satisfied with iMatch are those who use it?

Its only worth it if you have a library under 25GB.  My library is 1.5TB and
iTunes match will never cover that.  I guess its worth it if you don't want
any adds within iTunes radio, but I could care less, cause they aren't that
long any way.  JMO

Kliphton

~iMessage,Email&FaceTime-Audio~  <mailto:kliph...@outlook.com>
kliph...@outlook.com

~Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype~ kliphton72

~Text only~ 727-266-5283

"Personal blog-read at your own risk!" http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com
<http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com/>

On May 10, 2014, at 12:21 PM, matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic...@gmail.com