And then there was my bicycle which had the head light mounted on the front
fender.  It turned in the direction you turned the handle bars and you could
switch it on and off with a little switch also mounted on the handle bars.  It
actually looked like a head light and used 4 size D batteries!  Hope all you
muthers are having a great one.  LOL!

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air