From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Geoff Stephens
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 6:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: For Those Who May Wish To Beta Test The 1 Password Management
App

Well, I just purchased the thing and am now having doubts about how useful
it will be.

I'll play with it a little more and reserve judgment until I've read a
little and spent some time getting accustomed to it.  In a few days, I'll
probably definitely want to beta test if my current experience is any
barometer of future satisfaction.  I'll either be a huge fan or complain
vociferously.  Let's see how it goes.  I've purchased it for the OS X and
IOS.  Don't know what I'm going to do about Windows.