From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph FreeTech
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 10:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Drop Box and Music

Hi All,

I kinda hate using iTunes so I take a zipped archive of music I have placed
on Dropbox, and I then launch Voice Dream Reader and use the "Add" button to

import my music from Dropbox.

I then go back into my Dropbox folder and Delete the music folder since it
is already on my device within VDR.

Voice Dream Reader is very good for listening to music and excellent for
listening to audio books as the track sequence is maintained and books
easily move from track to track.

Give it a shot. <Smile>.

Joseph