From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph FreeTech
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 4:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Complements to Palasoftware

I agree 100%. It was I who originally brought up the accessibility issues to
them, and within about 15 minutes someone on their team was asking questions
as to what I thought the app needed to be more accessible. the developer
incorporated lots of my suggestions and we now have a great accessible
fractions calculator! <Smile>.

Just the same, I've noticed lots of individuals on this list take it upon
themselves to contact software developers with similar positive outcomes for
us all. In other words, the iOS developer community is very open minded to
our needs without giving us some sorry excuse as to why they have to charge
us so much for making an app accessible.

It appears many times we need only ask for the help, and software developers
will respond. <Smile>.

Joseph