Hello Eileen,

I am sorry to learn that one of your favorite apps is no longer VoiceOver
accessible.  Believe me when I say that I feel your pain.

I have no suggestions for a To-Do list app as I am completely satisfied with
the native iOS Reminder app.

As for being charged for restoring your previous/original version of an app,
this both surprises and perplexes me, to say the least.

Exactly where was the previous version of your app located?  Was it on your
local computer/network or do you use the iCloud backup method?

When I want to revert to a previous version of an app, mind you this assume
that I have not overwritten the previous version on my local
computer/network, which is where I keep all of my apps, I simply delete the
current version of the app from my iOS device then, attach the device to the
computer, open iTunes on the computer, browse to the apps list on the device
via the iTunes Tree, then simply select the app to have it copied to my
device.  Finally, I sync my device and all is done.

Of course, Eileen, this is the extremely short version of how I restore to a
previous version of an app but hopefully it gives you the general idea.

Mark