From: "Vicki Howell" <vicki1...@comcast.net
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:32:47 -0400
Subject: RE: Weather Channel App

No, Scott, you didn't do anything wrong. The Weather channel app
is no
longer accessible for the blind, but there is an app called
Degrees.  I
think that it may cost $.99, but I think that it is very good. I
am trying
to remember if it is $99, or $1.99. I got this app last week.
My husband
found it and told me how good it was. So, that may be an option
for you and
others looking for a Weather App.