All:

What is Speed Dots?  An app?

Todd

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul and Paula Jordan" <pau...@roadrunner.com
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 25 May 2014 20:10:52 -0400
Subject: RE: Typing On The iPhone's OnScreen Keyboard

Fascinating. I type using only my right index finger, holding
the phone in
my left hand. I have speed dots on my phone and it's easier to
feel them
with the index finger. I tried using my thumbs and boy, did that
feel
awkward. For those who use their thumbs, do you use them to
double tap also
or do you use your index fingers? Just curious.
If I'm typing a long text, I use MBraille, but for shorter,
maybe one
sentence things I often use the on-screen keyboard. I'm going to
play
around with other methods of entering text just for fun.
God bless!
Paula and Babe