All,

What does KNFB mean?

----- Original Message -----
From: Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misr...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:24:44 -0700
Subject: Re: KNFB Reader for the iPhone

Hi Andy,

Now that a device has been made, we won't have to wait for the
KNFB reader app to come up with one that would break the bank. All we will need to is to take this puppy for a test drive. For now, I am happy with Prizmo or Text Grabber and the StandScan Pro. Unless there are other features that are not in the other 2 apps, I don't think I will invest in it. I also want to see what the asking price will be for the app. If it is too high, I will forget it for now. HTH.

Eileen
On May 31, 2014, at 2:18 PM, "Andy Baracco" <w...@socal.rr.com>