From: "'David Goldfield' via VIPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: iOS reference card now available from National Braille Press

Anna,
Thank you for letting us know about this.  Has there been any demand for
a detailed, how-to guide on using iTunes, not just on iOS but also on
Windows?
Feel free to visit my new Web site http://www.DavidGoldfield.info Feel
free to visit my LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573 Visit my blog
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com Follow me on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield David Goldfield, Founder and Peer
Coordinator Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and
Visually Impaired