Jonathan,

What do yu mean the Notes app does stereo?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 4:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Making recordings using the iPhone native voice memos and sending
them on to someone else

The Voice Memos app creates M4A files, and most modern devices will play them
just fine.
Yes, I have a Zoom IQ5, which is a stereo microphone for the iPhone that plugs
into the lightning port, and the Notes app does stereo.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org

On 7/06/2014, at 9:17 am, Kathy Szinnyey