I didn't see anyone representing the NFB in this thread, and I don't recognize any contributors as NFB members. I think introducing this into a heated thread is irresponsible and just fanning the flames.

On 6/6/2014 5:17 PM, Andy Baracco wrote:
*From:* Fred Olver <mailto:goodfo...@charter.net>
*Sent:* Friday, June 06, 2014 2:08 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: The easy way to never forget - you're going to love everything this does! Well, Kyle, I can't remember how many times I've seen posts from folks wanting to record phone conversations, remember, if you don't care to read my posts you can always delete them.

    *From:* Kyle <mailto:wolfpac...@live.com>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, June 06, 2014 2:05 PM
    *Subject:* Re: The easy way to never forget - you're going to love

    On Jun 6, 2014, at 2:20 PM, "Fred Olver" <goodfo...@charter.net

    *From:* PulseTV Electronics <mailto:d...@gophercentral.com>
    *To:* FREDERICK <mailto:goodfo...@charter.net>
    *Sent:* Friday, June 06, 2014 1:54 PM
    *Subject:* The easy way to never forget - you're going to love

    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/1240/c/117/a/7689>
    Deals in Electronics
    To continue to receive Deal emails, add puls...@gophercentral.com
    <mailto:puls...@gophercentral.com> to your e-mail address book

    *This Deal is For: *goodfo...@charter.net
    <mailto:goodfo...@charter.net>

    Visit Here for Today's Deal
    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/1278/c/117/a/7689> USB Digital
    Voice Recorder w/ Speaker & Telephone Adapter

    List Price: $59.99
    DEAL PRICE: $29.99 (50% Off)
    Get two for $49.98 (58% off)
    Product Details <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/1278/c/117/a/7689>

    Visit Here for Today's Deal
    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/1278/c/117/a/7689>

    Problem with the button above?
    Try Visiting Here <http://www2.pulsetv.com/prodinfo.asp?number=6602>

    Click to read about our staff
    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/1278/c/117/a/7689>Lately, I have
    been at the grocery store every other day picking up something
    that I forgot on the previous trip. With all the things going on
    in my life, mental notes are not cutting it anymore and hand
    written notes only work if you have a pen and paper handy. I
    needed to try something else, so when the USB Digital Voice
    Recorder came across my desk, I was excited to give it a try.

    The USB Digital Voice Recorder is small, sleek, and simple to
    operate! Its slim, space-saving design is perfect for easy
    one-handed use and fits right in your pocket. Recording is
    straightforward with easy-to-use recording and playback keys. And
    with 4GB worth of storage space, you can record up to +1100 hours.

    After convincing my wife that I was being productive and not
    talking to myself, she was so impressed with the device she
    immediately thought it would be a big help at work. As a teacher,
    she thought it would be perfect for taking notes, recording
    department meetings, and lectures for future reference.

    What makes this one better than others on the market are the many
    ways you can review your recordings. Use the enclosed stereo
    in-ear earphones or play everything back through the built-in
    stereo speaker. And if you need to download your recordings the
    USB port plugs right into your laptop or computer.

    Checking your recording time and number of recordings is made
    easy thanks to a back-lit LCD display.

    For interviews, recording is crystal clear with the convenient
    clip-on microphone. Also, with the telephone box you'll be able
    to record both sides of a telephone conversation.

    *FEATURES:*
    - 4GB Flash Memory
    - Universal USB Connection
    - Built-In Stereo Speaker
    - Fully supports stereo HiFi audio
    - Convenient clip-on mic
    - Phone adapter
    - Stereo earphones included
    - USB charging cable included
    - Instruction manual included
    - Sound Activation Mode

    *SPECIFICATIONS:*
    - Storage: 4GB Flash Memory
    - Display: Back-Lit LCD
    - Charging Interface: USB
    - Controls: Recording & Playback
    - Microphone: Built-In
    - Earphone Input: 3.5mm Stereo
    - Mic Input: 3.5mm Stereo

    With the USB Digital Voice Recorder you'll always remember to
    capture your much needed notes, lectures and music!
    USB Digital Voice Recorder for just $29.99 or SAVE when you
    purchase two for $49.98
    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/1278/c/117/a/7689>

    Thanks & Be Well,
    Anisa & Team
    Add Me To Your Address Book <http://www.gophercentral.com/Anisa.vcf>

    Call 800-711-1361 for any problems ordering (Item Number: 6602)

    See why millions of people a day get their news, tips, info
    and fun for free from GopherCentral.com
    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/3819/c/186/a/7689>

    *Will you help us out?*
    Share the link below with your friends and ask them to sign up
    for great Deals http://news.gophercentral.com/s/?a=s&n=670
    Spreading the word about our great deals is one way we continue
    to grow. Thank you from our entire team.

    *About Us*
    First, we thank you for your support. PulseTV.com
    <http://PulseTV.com> was founded in 1996. We started out by
    promoting products on TV including Riverdance, Lord of the Dance,
    The Honeymooners, Stomp and others.

    Our team has been together for over 15 years with a passion for
    finding you all kinds of deals. Get to know us: Meet the Team
    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14444/c/117/a/7689> or read about
    our Pulse Promise
    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14445/c/117/a/7689> to you.
    Get the PulseTV App
    <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14444/c/117/a/7689>

    Your Subscriber ID: 55922035
    UNSUBSCRIBE:
    http://news.gophercentral.com/s/?a=u&n=759&s=55922035

    END OF Deals in Electronics
    Content Copyright 2014 PulseTV All rights reserved.

    GopherCentral & PulseTV
    7851 185th St. Ste 106
    Tinley Park, IL 60477

    <http://news.gophercentral.com/s/?a=u&n=759&s=55922035>

-- The following information is important for all members of the
    viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by
    default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running
    of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is
    inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly
    rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this
    list can be searched at
    Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
    send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
-- The following information is important for all members of the
    viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by
    default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running
    of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is
    inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly
    rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list
    can be searched at
    Groups "VIPhone" group.
    send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me.
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail