Unfortunately, although the writeup for this app on their website sounds
wonderful, it doesn't appear to be available in the iTunes Apps store. I got no
hits when searching for it from within iTunes and my Google search did not
produce an iTunes app description for it as it always does for available Apps.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone