Yes, that's the one. I should be receiving it tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro

On 6/10/2014 2:09 PM, Joseph FreeTech wrote:
Hi Rick and others,

is this the holder and Amazon item you and Raul are referencing:
http://www.amazon.com/Multi-Angle-E-readers-Smartphones-Compatible-Transformer/dp/B00D856NOG

Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alf...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: iDevice holder

FYI, this Anker stand is currently on sale for $9.99 via Prime.

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro

On 6/4/2014 5:31 PM, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
I have a tablet / iphone stand made by Anker which I purchased from
Amazon. This stand can be angled in just about any angle and can easily
fit the iPhone as well as the iPad and other tablets. It sells for
around $15 I believe.

--
Raul A. Gallegos