From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gmail
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 5:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Amazon app now inaccessible?

Could you give us more information? Which Amazon app is this? I know they've
put out a few, so I'm just wondering. Also, what app version is this?

Thanks,

Ari

On Jun 13, 2014, at 1:49 PM, "Bill Holton" <bill32...@gmail.com
<mailto:bill32...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi.

I just got an Amazon app updated, and it’s not pretty.

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .