From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eileen Misrahi
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 6:10 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blind Square Help

Hello,

While I was out yesterday, I noticed that Blind Square gave me an update on
location using the wrong address and street. I was just beginning my walk,
so I knew which street I was on and realized immediately that Blind Square
was having a bad hair day at that moment. I have my directions set to
cardinal. This way I can confirm which direction I am going using the sun if
I feel that Blind Square is off. I really need to contact support to voice
my concern and see how to get a more accurate reading out of the app. HTH.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 17, 2014, at 2:37 PM, Ari Moisio <ar...@iki.fi> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Inside shopping centers the  location accuracy is not the best possible
and this affets both  location  data and your current location info.

> --
> mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
> Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672
> hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020
> 0C1F 6A76 DC9D DD58 3383 8B5D 0E76 9600  B784 D02
>

> Blind Treasures  kirjoitti
>> Subject: Blind Square Help
>> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:21:59 -0400
>> From: Blind Treasures  <blindtreasu...@comcast.net>
>> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
>> I've recently moved into a new home in which there is a shopping
>> center in close walking distance so trying to utilize blind square to
>> help me identify what stores are in the shopping center. Right now I
>> have blind square set to announce directions via degree but it seems
>> to be giving directions backwards. It will announce that a store is
>> to the right when it is really to the left. I've tried placing the
>> phone in my pocket facing different directions but doesn't seem to
>> make a difference. Can someone who has used blind square more give me
some suggestions?
>> Lastly, does blind square seem to notify you more accurately when a
>> destination is set as a favorite or if you search for a place and
>> then start tracking it, or does it make a difference? Hope all this
>> makes scence and someone can give me some tips.
>>
>> "I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second
>> than live a hundred years smothered by a lie."--Lena Haloway
>>
>> Blind Treasures
>> sa...@blindtreasures.com
>> PH: 804-726-8900
>> Web: www.blindtreasures.com
>>

> --
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at
Groups "VIPhone" group.