From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 10:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: new member to the group, desperately looking for questions, and
frustrated with my new IPad.

Hi Jim,

Welcome and yes, things will get better. I am off to work now and it would also
help if you were a bit more specific as to what exactly does not work with your
Bluetooth keyboard. Can you give some specific examples of commands you are
trying
and which don't do what they should? Also, which keyboard do you have?