To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: Keychain

So is keychain actually secure then? I haven't enabled this as I was
told it stores confidential information to the cloud and who knows what
would happen if it got into the wrong hands. I trust Apple 110% but
there is always a chance in a million.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu