In computer braille, the letters are lowercase, just like contracted braille.
Upper case letters are the letter with dot 7 added to it. In print, uppercase
and lowercase letters look completely different from each other.

Numbers are in the dropped position, dot 2 for the number 1, dots 2 3 for the
number 2, dots 2 5 for the number 3, and so on.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone