Thanks David, I will check that app out. I used TuneIn for a long
time, even after it became "inaccessible" for some people; as long as
the favorites were there and I was able to listen to things, I had no
issues. However, one of the last updates made it completely unusable
for me. I found an app on AppleVis called AccuRadio, which is similar
to Pandora but has no limits on skips of songs/artists. It is also
free which helps too, grin.

Wayne

On 6/27/14, 'David Goldfield' via VIPhone <[email protected]> wrote:
> I use vIP Radio.  I'm not sure if the VIP is a reference tto visual
> impairment but it's a very accessible tuner.  It doesn't seem to have
> any sort of favorites feature and so quickly locating specific stations
> can be a pain in the neck, unless I'm missing something.  Btw, I share
> your furstration with tune-in radio.  I find it to be clunky and overly
> complex although if there's a trick to getting it to work consistently
> I'd like to hear more.
>
> David Goldfield, Founder and Peer Coordinator, Philadelphia Computer
> Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired Feel free to visit my
> new Web site http://www.davidgoldfield.info/
> Wayne Merritt wrote:
>> Greetings. I am looking for another radio app. I have used both TuneIn
>> Radio and ooTunes. I'm not satisfied with TuneIn and have deleted it
>> from my phone, so ooTunes is my go-to app now. I would like an app to
>> listen to both Internet and regular radio stations. Thoughts?
>>
>> Best,
>> Wayne Merritt
>>
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone list.
> All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
> questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
> member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
> directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list
> can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>


-- 
Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites:
www.wayneism.com
www.whitecaneday.org

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to