You have to register with blind mice mart on their web site.  This also is a
business owned by a blind person who makes these described videos avilible to
there costumers.  It would be nice to buy something wile your there.  That
aside, there are hundreds of movy titles and if I remember right, there is also
a listing you can download.
Alan

Sent from my iPad Air