  From: Teresa Cochran
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:16 AM
  Subject: Re: Is there a voiceover tutorial when setting up an iphone from
scratch?

  No, there really isn't when first setting up. However, you can set up VO in
iTunes. Unfortunately, it's assumed at setup that you already know how to use
VO. Maybe that would be a good suggestion for Apple Accessibility.

  HtH,

  "Twinkle, twinkle, little bat
  How I wonder what you're at"
  --Lewis Carroll

  On Jun 28, 2014, at 8:16 AM, 'David Goldfield' via VIPhone