Maybe you could double-check with the developers to see if it's in the US app
store. I haven't done this, but if you can get an address in Russia, you can
use that for your new account. I don't think it's possible to link a credit
card, though, so you'd have to download only free apps with the account. I
think some folks pass around dummy addresses. For a long time, I was thinking
of asking a friend in the UK if I could use their address, because there was a
game I wanted that was only available in the UK. It has since become available
in the US store, though, so consequently, I haven't experimented with doing
this.

HtH,
Teresa

"We're made of star stuff."--Carl Sagan