Didn’t this, at one time, inactivate VoiceOver on some devices? Is that still a
risk?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
David Chittenden
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 1:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri problem since update...anyone else?

Holding the home and power buttons for 10 seconds is a safe reset. It should
only be used when turning the iOS device off, and then on again does not fix
the problem. When done, iOS will take longer to reboot because it rebuilds the
driver stacks.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com<mailto:dchitten...@gmail.com>
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288