Hi Teresa,

To delete a folder from within Dropbox app:

1. Open Dropbox on your iDevice.

2. Double-tap on the following item at the top of the screen:
More actions menu

3. Swipe about 3 times or until you find the following item:
Select

4. Swipe to the right until you reach the part of the screen listing all
your folders.

5. Since you are still in the "Select" screen, you will have to double-tap
on the folder you want to remove--the double-tap selects an item. After you
double-tap you can swipe back and forth to confirm that the folder of
interest has been selected.

6. Repeat step 5 if you would like to select any other file or folders for
deletion.

7. Now either skip to the bottom of the screen or swipe to the "Delete
button."

8. Double-tap on the Delete button. You will be presented with a message
informing you that your action will delete all of the folder's contents. If
you double-tap on "Delete" the files within the folder as well as the folder
will be deleted.

9. If you check your list of folders and files you will find that the folder
of interest has been deleted.

That's about it. Please write if you need any help. <Smile>.

Joseph the free tech guy!