Send money to Kevin? How professional is that? You don’t even have a business
checking account?

Andy

From: Kevin Chao
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 9:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mobile Scan Solution
Please send $60 to kevincha...@gmail.com via Square cash, J.P. Morgan Chase,
Bank of America, or PayPal…
We will also need your physical shipping address.
Thank you so much for your business…!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2014, at 2:57 PM, Cristóbal <crismuno...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Ah, see, now this gives a better idea. I’m not sure I’d spring for one, but
at least I know what it is and is supposed to do. Using both Wells Fargo and
USBank iOS apps and I can’t say Ive had too much trouble with mobiel deposit.
Either way, it’s good to finally have an idea of this product’s purpose.