I think there's some confusion here. On Tuesday, the KNFB Reader app was
revealed, with a target release of August and no price given. Today (July 4),
the NFB app was announced. This will offer access to NFB blogs, news,
presentations, chapter contact information, meetings, and more. This app is
also slated for an August release, and no price was given that I saw.
On Jul 4, 2014, at 1:12 PM, SSEric <sseri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Fred, are you just continuing your harassment of the mailing list or do
> you really not recall sending the answer to this question twenty-four  hours
> ago. I'm guessing the first, but I would assume if I was right the moderators
> would do something, and obviously they will
> not. Perhaps if you would publicly announce your difficulties, some could
> offer constructive suggestions for help.
>

> On Jul 4, 2014, at 11:08 AM, "Fred Olver" <goodfo...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> Did anyone catch the presentation from the NFB convention this morning on
> their upcoming app for scanning? Was a price given? Is there a place where
> one can go to listen to it later?
>
> Fred Olver
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fred.olver
> Skype: Fred.olver1
> For more information about my book which is available in accessible formats
> go to: http://www.dealingwithvisionloss.com also available as a kindel
> download from amazon.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall