From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NFL Audiopass

I suppose it is possible they are doing something additional this year but I
think the NFL mobile option they mention is the NFL mobile that Verizon users
get and I did use that some last year. As for Pro radio, I have used it and
still have it but often links didn't work or would get cut off sometime during
the game. When it works, it's great though! Also, the year before last you
could listen to live NFL games on the ipad or watch them too maybe and you
could access NFL rewind on the ipad but I don't recall having much success with
that last year. It may have been possible though; with having both NFL
Audiopass and verizon NFL MOBILE and a very portable MacBook Air besides being
able to listen on my imac with either Firefox or Safari, I didn't work really
hard on other options. Any option that works for you is great; I just decided
for my own use I'd just as soon pay for the audiopass and have been doing that
for several years. Btw even though we got the renewal notice today, the renewal
isn't till August 1, which makes sense as those of us who bought the full
package have access to archives through July 31st (I'm sure they do that
because it's my birthday - ha ha!). I'm glad they warn you a month in advance
in case one has to go online and revise the payment information or something. I
always have this panicky feeling with things that autorenew - that they will
try to access a payment method that no longer exists or I will forget the
renewal is coming up it not have the money available!

--

Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.

I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper thrown in the trash!

Then God gave me a new heart and life:

His joy for my despairing tears!

And now, every day:

"This I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;

his mercies never come to an end;

they are new every morning;

great is your faithfulness."

(Lamentations 3:21-23 ESV)