HI Julie,

No, you should not need to sign in to Netflix every time you would like to use
it. You should only need to sign in once and then it will be available to you
each time you click on it through Apple TV.

HTH and have a lovely day!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!