yes, i've now found that. there appears to be a limit to the amount (number) of
items you can have displayed in the ordinary rotor. Is that so?
Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Paganelli
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 3:32 PM
  Subject: Re: Adjusting the Speaking Rate of VoiceOver

  Hi,

  When I was new to voice over, I wanted the speaking rate in the rotor.  As I
got use to it, I found I didn't use that control and so I took it back out.
That's the nice thing about the rotor, you control what you want it to control.

  Regards,

  Alan

  I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous
- everyone
  hasn't met me yet.

  Please click on:

  HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
  There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
  the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!