what app is this that does this?

On 7/9/2014 2:19 PM, David Chittenden wrote:
Yes, I misunderstood the question. There is only one app that performs in real
time. It uses a video feed to monitor over the internet.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Jul 2014, at 21:46, Sandratomkins <sandratomk...@googlemail.com> wrote:

David,
Although TextGrabber/Prizmo are good apps, both of them work quite fast and don't require
Internet connectivity, I think you are wrong in describing them as performing OCR in
"real time". Perhaps, TextDetective does this, but I am not really sure about
that as i very very rarely use it. What I'm trying to say is this: real time processing
would mean that a device will read the word as soon as it sees it not after having taken
a shot and processed it. It is my guess that this sort of functionality will come to us
in the not too distant future, partly fuelled by the development of Google Glass and its
potential using real-time video.

Just my thoughts,
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone