Hi Sieghard, thank you very much for the message. I will keep it for future
use. I kind of agree with yoju on the tones didn't care for a lot of them but
there might be some good ones, anyway sometime if you get a chance would you
please send  the message that gives the instructions on how to make the ring
tones? There is no rush for this as I have some ringtones on my phone that I
like. Thank you again very much for taking the timiie to help me out and
sending me this very goood mesisage. God bluess, Wren Langley

Sent fromueuue my iPhone