From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Hall
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Need help pairing my Bluiz2

Press and hold the power button (on the right, in front of the power port).
This turns the unit on and off, but when it turns on, keep holding the
button in. After five seconds or so, it will say "pairing". At that point,
pair the Bluez with your device in the usual way; you should not need a
passcode.

On Jul 17, 2014, at 5:09 PM, Ron Pelletier <ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca>